Jan 14, 2009

Mince pie with a touch of rubarb

I've decided to write my blog in English from now on. I don't know why, so live with it :)

The last couple of days have been interesting.. Not. Just regular school crap (spend ~an hour travelling to school, sit there all day and do nothing, spend ~an hour travelling home again).

But I have realised something.. School is almost over. Sure it might be 6 mighty months left, but those will go hella fast.. So I better shape up and start doing shit.. So I brought home my laptop today and did the first assignment for Psychology class that we got today and then I tried to do some stuff in the Python designer thingybob but I didn't really understand what I had to do so I just left it there. It's still the most I've studied in a long time..

Hopefully I can pass as many courses as possible..

derr..

Eh, we'll see if I will keep up writing in English.. Shit's annoying.

ah well.. toodles..

-S

1 comment:

  1. Englis is funneh, don't be a nub.

    Also I feel the same about school but those thoughts doesn't give me any more motivation. :P

    ReplyDelete