May 2, 2009

Sorry..?

So.. this week is coming to an end.. well there's still tomorrow. But that's just a sunday.

The week has contained LOTS of mixed feeling towards everything. Unfortunately most of them were 'bad'. I haven't been myself, it has really been an emotional week..

Had a short week in school. Had a birthday. Went out and had fun. And still I feel like crap. People have been really nice to me, asking whats up but I haven't been able to answer them, which makes me feel even worse, it makes me feel ungrateful that I can't tell them about it. But the thing is, I don't know what's wrong.

I wish I was 90 years old so that I could demand that someone should take care of me, without feeling bad. I could really use someone right now, but I feel pathetic, I don't deserve it.

People are confusing. Feelings are confusing. I'm really confusing..

Anyway.. Thanks to everyone that's been here for me, that still are.. And sorry for the way I have acted towards you, you deserve better.

Lets hope that next week will turn out better..

-S

2 comments:

  1. Kanske inte alls låter speciellt uppmuntrande men allt löser sig förr eller senare. Just go with the flow och ta till vara på dom bra stunderna. Folk bryr sig om dig

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Jag tror det funkar bättre med äkta kebab från Turkiet.
    2. Jag får väl lära mig det, men hade det inte vart min vän hade jag säkert it brytt mig iaf!
    3. Yes, ett rätt där iaf. Albino-bilen!

    btw vad häftigt att de visar vad du läst för bloggar Oo hm..

    ReplyDelete