Feb 18, 2010

The Tide Began To Rise

It's 4 am. I just watched a movie. The Time Traveler's Wife.

I didn't think I would like it. But I did. To rate it in numbers.. It's probably a 3 out of 5 over at Filmtipset. A strong 3 that is.

It's a great story. Quite unique.

But what caught my attention the most is how I could relate to it. No I'm not saying I'm a time traveler, nor someones wife. But it reminds me of my dreams of the future. Of my fears. My deepest fears.

Fears I've had for well over 10 years now. Fears I subconsciously get reminded of every single day due to my flaws.

If this is all the love my spirit can give... Just take it back tonight..
There is not a reason more to live..

Somehow we will get rid of the inside.. The inside..











In other news.. I will try to stop the emoness. Next blog will be more cheerful, or about tech or something else. Those lyrics up there. The text that's in italic that is. It's from the song The Tide Began To Rise. By Demon Hunter. Beautiful song in so many ways. I've told you before and I'll tell you again. Check that band out if you haven't already.

Time for bed. Perhaps.

1 comment: