Feb 16, 2010

You are the forsaken


Everything is weird. Everything. I can't explain how much I am looking forward to the future. To change. To something new. But there are demons in my past that I can't get rid of just yet. I care too much about them.

These demons are the ones I've cared the most about. These demons are amongst the few that's ever had the guts to say they care about me. But somehow most of them have siphoned into the shadows and now they seem unreachable. The worst part? I don't even know how I managed to let them go. But I guess it's when they are the closest you take them for granted, and you won't even have time to react before they are gone.

Some of them are just hard to reach. Some pretend you don't exist. Some laugh you straight in the face when you come crawling back to them. No remorse. No pity. But I brought this upon myself. So I will have to deal with it.

That is all I had to say today. Meh.

Our selfishness consumes us, until the whole world is not enough.
Forgive the day that I erased, that I erased your name.
For it's the memory of me that will decay

I know you are the forsaken
Somehow we are the ones who feel alone

No comments:

Post a Comment